TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally!

5 posters

Go down

Finally! Empty Finally!

Post by indyrich Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Alright chaps? Well after joining on a winter ticket in autumn 2009 (I think) but for various factors not applying myself enough or getting enough time on the bank I've finally caught a carp after a guesstimate of 30 odd sessions. The magic moment came at 9:30am Saturday morning off the canal bank, it was scorchio! I'd just seen Rob who'd come up before work and I said I'm only going to catch a tan for the next 8 hours when my middle rod started off with what I thought was a bream take, tentative and slow. Tightened up and struck into what felt at first like a decent bream. I then suspected a small carp as it started to kite 60 yards out. It came in without much of a struggle until 20 yards off the bank when it first broke, it then went into crazy mode doing it's best to get into my other lines or the pads. Eventually slipped into the net, how big?................11lb Laughing Lovely looking Mirror mind and to tell the truth I'm still chuffed now after finally getting what started to feel like a gorilla off my back Rolling Eyes Also, best to start at the bottom and work my way up, if I'd have had a 30 I'd probably retire Laughing And nice to see a few of the smaller batch coming through and getting on the proper munch, Jason had a 12lber the next night by me. Looking forward to a few more now, like buses! I'll get a picture up if I can work out how to do it, I'll set it as my user photo and then hopefully update with subsequent Tarde captures!
indyrich
indyrich
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Finally! Empty Re: Finally!

Post by indyrich Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Finally! 190
indyrich
indyrich
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbo Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Well what can u say about that?!?! A lovely little story to accompany a lovely little Tardy carp. Top stuff m8, at last! Hope they come a bit easier for u from
now on. Touching stuff m8 it obviously means a lot to you.
jimbo
jimbo
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm

I I i told you you would have a good chance of having one nice one Rich was it by any chance on my bait or the cell????

Well done fella Simon Very Happy
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm

carpsy04 wrote:I I i told you you would have a good chance of having one nice one Rich was it by any chance on my bait or the cell????

Well done fella Simon Very Happy

Have a word... Theres only one bait that was on son! Wink Nice one Rich. Hopefully the first of many more to come! Cool
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by indyrich Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Cheers chaps, it was actually on neither of your baits but on the cell. However, I'm sure he was tempted in by the remainder of your bait Si and the Lucky 13 free offerings I also put over the top Laughing
indyrich
indyrich
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Ha ha very diplomatic......Well what a t**t thats made me look! I could have sworn you said it was actually on the 13 when I spoke to you and not just over the freebies! oh well! Embarassed lol!
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 am

Well done, Rich. You certainly deserved it ! As you say, hopefully now, they'll grace your unhooking mat with regularity.

Cheers

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum