TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish care

2 posters

Go down

Fish care Empty Fish care

Post by Longcast Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 am

Hi guys. As the topic says fish care. I was fishing the res at the weekend and walked over to see another member, whilst chatting to him I noticed he never had any water near his unhooking mat, when I asked him where it was he said he forgot to bring his bucket so was told to pack up and not come back till he'd got some. I know most of the lads up the res are spot on with the fish care but this was not good enough. So can you please make sure ALL water, unhooking mates, and weigh slings are ready before you start fishing. Cheers.

Longcast
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Fish care Empty Re: Fish care

Post by sach26.8 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:17 am

i would like to add to this list of fish care fish anticeptic like klin ink this should be mandetry things we take hook holds should always be dealt with lost scales/ulcers and such like come on people sort this out these carp are what we love and cherish and spend alot of money chasing around trying to catch and should be treated with the greatest of respect always.
sach26.8
sach26.8
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Longcast Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 am

Well said sash. It's a shame some people will spend hundreds of pounds on fishing gear but have nothing to treat the fish once on the bank.

Longcast
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down