TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members Leading The Way!

2 posters

Go down

New Members Leading The Way! Empty New Members Leading The Way!

Post by silver fox Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:41 am

Captures in April and May have been hard won but several of our new members have been opening their Tardebigge accounts.

New members and fishing partners Tony & Sean have both had some success!
Tony opened their account with the "Tiger Common" at 31lb 8oz.
New Members Leading The Way! Photo3
Sean was next to score with one of our Simmos at 27lb 4oz
New Members Leading The Way! Fb7f134b-1151-4f7d-87d2-eca95cf3da6b

Alex had a great start to his Tarde carp captures with this cracking mirror weighing in at 27lb 4oz
New Members Leading The Way! B11c95f3-9adb-4921-98f7-500a494fe2b1

Lee currently holds the title as "King of The Stockies" after a close battle with Sean. As you may be aware the recently introduced stock fish have taken up residence at the House end of the lake. Lee was first encounter them with 3 in a session. Sean had 6 in one overnight session but Lee takes the title for the moment with the biggest stockie out so far at 16lb 8oz! Nice one Lee:
New Members Leading The Way! 20140524_183856
Do keep your catch reports coming in to me within 3 days of your session as per our rules and as well as a selection of photos I'll publish a full list of fish caught in the February to end of May period. So please if you've still got reports and or photos I've not yet received please get them to me ASAP. Tight Lines to all!
silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

New Members Leading The Way! Empty Re: New Members Leading The Way!

Post by carpsy04 Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Well at least 2 of the lads are smiling lol well done boyz keep them coming thanks for the report John.

simon
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down