TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a few pics from last week...... hopefully

5 posters

Go down

a few pics from last week...... hopefully Empty a few pics from last week...... hopefully

Post by stokiepaul Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 am

Right chaps here are a few photos of the bigger fish I had out last week all off the top..... Also had a few turbo commons, The first common is mojo one of the original fish in the lake who was thought to be dead, so thats a bonus result! The mirror is the same fish that russ also caught off the top 2 days previous to me having it!! and Finally my new PB 27.8oz the beautiful mosaic common, awesome looking beast. Thanks to all those who helped with the photos, Russ u better get used to hearing that whistle mate!!, at last some proper shots for the album instead of the usual mat shots. cheers, stalky!!!!!

[img]a few pics from last week...... hopefully Mojo1[/img][img]a few pics from last week...... hopefully Mojo[/img]

[img]a few pics from last week...... hopefully 23m[/img]

[img]a few pics from last week...... hopefully Mosaic1[/img]

[img]a few pics from last week...... hopefully Mosaicwater[/img]

a few pics from last week...... hopefully Mosaic
stokiepaul
stokiepaul
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

a few pics from last week...... hopefully Empty Re: a few pics from last week...... hopefully

Post by The Welshman Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:30 am

Well done, Stalky. Top angling, bro.
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

a few pics from last week...... hopefully Empty Re: a few pics from last week...... hopefully

Post by jimbo Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Top angling top rod, that mosaic's a stunner! Who's that nosey cow on the canal bank? Perhaps shes after your autograph or a photo with you wearing that yellow jumper!!!! P.s. carp off the top dont count, only in the winter. I will not hand over my crown, never.........
jimbo
jimbo
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

a few pics from last week...... hopefully Empty Re.few pics from last week...... hopefully

Post by Busby Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:30 pm

well done stokie boy nearly cracked a smile on that last one lol!
Busby
Busby
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

a few pics from last week...... hopefully Empty new fish

Post by les harvey Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm

i would take my hat off to you stalky but i would blind you all.well earned mate.you worked for it. Smile Smile

les harvey
NODDY
NODDY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down