TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAUTION REQUIRED

5 posters

Go down

CAUTION REQUIRED Empty CAUTION REQUIRED

Post by The Welshman Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Lads

FYI..................

Yesterday afternoon, there was a large group of kids up the Res, and apparently (I was not there at the time), they set up a BBQ in the Caravan. Ollie shifted them on. A second smaller group of lads came up a while after, and Jim and I saw them talking to Ollie, with one of their number getting a bit heated. Jim and I walked down to make sure Ollie was OK, and it turns out these lads had parked on the Grimley Lane layby, and had had their cars keyed to fcuk.

I got home this morning, and as I was taking the stuff out of my car I noticed that my car's been done, too. Two panels keyed down to the metal.

My GUESS, is that the group of 15 who Ollie moved on were cheesed off that they didn't have their chance at a BBQ, and have taken it out on a few cars.

Just want you lads to know what's happened. Don't know what we can do about it really, as unless you catch them in the act, it's nigh on impossible to prove who's done it. If I do catch the little f******s in the act, they'll be in the lock.

Just want to stress that this is the first time in the four years I've been on the Res, that we've had anything like this happen. Probably a one-off incident, but keep your eyes peeled.
A cheesed off Keith

Last edited by MARTIN on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LANGUAGE)
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

CAUTION REQUIRED Empty Re: CAUTION REQUIRED

Post by stokiepaul Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:04 am

O man Mad Mad The little B@sta@rds want there fingers breaking. Not a constructive post i know but people like that are just Evil or Very Mad
stokiepaul
stokiepaul
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

I took the dog for a walk the other day and clocked a load of kids having a smoke in the farmers field behind the caravan.

The little plebs had parked over the gate aswell!

They need to be nipped in the bed before it becomes a regular haunt and more and more of em start turning up!
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by MARTIN Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:25 am

WE ALWAYS GET A FEW EACH YEAR WHO THINK THE PLACE IS A PUBLIC WATER PARK, BUT AS KEITH SAYS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAD ANY PROBS, MIND YOU IM NOT BEST PERSON TO DEAL WITH THINGS LIKE THIS, IF I HAD MY WAY THEY WOULD ALL BECOME SNAGS IN 30FT OF WATER OFF THE DAM !!!!
MARTIN
MARTIN
Admin
Admin

http://tardebiggeanglers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:49 am

Ha Ha Ha yea let martin loose on them Very Happy Seemed to work with the swimmers/cyclist in the early years affraid
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MARTIN Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:33 pm

I REMEMBER IT WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
MARTIN
MARTIN
Admin