TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale

4 posters

Go down

Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale Empty Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi guys I have the following for sale.

Shimano Alivio Rods x 3. 2.75lb test curve, excllent budget rod, mint knick only after £40 for the 3.

Daiwa Emcast Advanced 5500 Air Bail Reels, mint like new, boxed with spare spools etc, used last year for 4 months, never even seen a fish. Cost £89.99 each new, looking for £120 form the 3.

Fox Stalker Rod Pod, very good nick, only the tips of the bank sticks show signs of ware, looking for £40.

3 Micron M bite alarms, Red LEDs, volume control, used but in good nick with batteries £35 for 3 or £12 each.

3 Fox but bangers, fluro yellow and a couple of add on stainless drag weights, £10 for 3.

JRC Stealth brolley system, 10,000mm hydro head version, zip in/off infill panel, ground sheet, and 4 storm poles, tp pegs and carry bag, excellent condition looking for £70

New Nash Stainless extendable buzz/goal post bars, £25 a pair (two pairs available).

New Nev/Nash replica solid steel bike alarms, look the same as a nev, complete with padded cases. made by Askon, excellent alarms weather proof and robust, looks/works the same as a nev but in steel.
4 available £25 each.

May be open to offers or do a deal on multiple purchases so PM me if your interested.

All the best Martin
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale Empty Re: Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale

Post by The Welshman Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:12 am

You selling up, dude?

Has the missus' thumb, finally crushed your cranial frontal lobe ? I sincerely hope not.
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale Empty nash alarms

Post by steve Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 am

send me a picture of the alarms please

steve
NODDY
NODDY

Back to top Go down

Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale Empty Re: Rods, Reels, Bivvy, Pod Alarms, Swingers for sale

Post by grantd Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm

if have you still got the rods and reels give me a bell on 07769901112 many thanks Grant
grantd
grantd
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down