TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos)

4 posters

Go down

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) Empty The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos)

Post by The Welshman Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Without wishing to look like I'm doing a bit of trumpet blowing, I thought some of you may wish to see a few photos of the big girl.

The fish came out at least 6 times last year varying between 28s and 30lb. Lads who I know caught it are Matt, John H, Jim, Dean, Mike and myself.

Once again, thanks to Matt for driving from Rubery at 4am to do these for me.

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) LongHoleCommonOct0730lb2ozs

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) LongHoleCommonOct0730lb2ozsothersid

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) KeiPics06063

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) KeiPics06058

What a night !!
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) Empty Re: The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos)

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:49 am

thats a cracking kipper that is mate! Target aquired for 2008 then, I love mirrors but dont think you can beat a big dark backed common!!!!!

CUMMMOOOOON!!! Mad Laughing Mad
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) Empty Re: The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos)

Post by The Welshman Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:19 am

She certainly likes her bait, mate. As stated, she came out at least 6 times last year.

I've been talking to the lads who have been on for a while, and we're convinced that Tarde is going to throw up a HUGE suprise this year. Anthony was looking up the gully over the weekend, and said he saw a MASSIVE fish up there. 30+. Anthony has had a number of 30s, and I know that if he says it's a 30+, it IS a 30+.

Gets the juices flowing eh!?!?!?!? Enormadon !!!!!!
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:52 am

£5 says its a bream lol!
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:55 am

I'm going up there later with a few floaters/boilies to see if I can tempt a few close to the bank to have a look for this leviathon !!!
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:36 am

Where abouts is "the gully" then mate, the only swim name I know is the caravan?

Is there a map with the swim names I can get my hands on?
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:39 am

The gully is the furthest swim around the far said, next to the no fishing zone.
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:45 am

cheers mate, seeing as all the regulars seem to fish towards that end would I be right in thinking that was the place to be at this time of the year then?

Looking at the way the lakes formed I guess that end is shallower?
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:59 am

You're rather warm.
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) Empty photos of the big common

Post by scruffy1 Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:21 pm

HEY JONESY ,
Looking at those photos & one in particular by the look on your face , WERE YOU SHITTING THE SAS OUT ASWELL AS THE BIG GIRL ? What a Face
scruffy1
scruffy1
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by scruffy1 Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:35 pm

HEY JONESY ,
Are you sure that fish isn't a 29.12 - HAVE YOU HAD YOUR SCALES CALIBRATED LATELY ? Embarassed
scruffy1
scruffy1
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Ha Ha Ha, Mr Walters !!!!! LOL !!!! Cheeky twat. LOL !!!

Got two things to say to you, mate .......... (a) 29lb 12oz is still about 5lb heavier than when you had it !!!! and (b) at least I don't look like the Terminator in my photos, dickwad !!!

Hasta La Vista, Scruffy !!! I want your bivvy, your buzzers and your belachan. No problemo.

The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) Photos_holiday__fish_174
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Mon May 05, 2008 8:51 pm

In fact, Scruffy boy, I've just had another look at the photo above again of you, and I reckon you've pissed your jockeys !!! I know it's rare for you to get a run, but wetting the bag is a bit beyond, like !!!! Very Happy Very Happy The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) Fingers The Big Common (some additional/more detailed photos) Wanker
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Mon May 05, 2008 10:25 pm

It must have been the excitement of realising it wasn't another snotter Laughing Laughing
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down