TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Tarde session of 2011

5 posters

Go down

1st Tarde session of 2011 Empty 1st Tarde session of 2011

Post by silver fox Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi Guys,
Fished my first Tarde session of 2011 this week doing a 48 hours from Tuesday lunch to Thursday lunch. Arrived in coinfident mood having caught 9 carp t0 27lb since mid Feb. on an easier water but would it help on the Res? Went into the Caravan, a swim I've never caught a carp from since I joined the syndicate. Still there's always a first time. Woke up Wed. moring about 7.30 having been kept awake all night by various single bleeps and a couple of snotties. I was not amused and feeling that being back on Tarde was going to give me a reality check, my first blank was looming. Sulking with a cup of tea in hand and half an hour later the middle rod bobbin tightened to the alarm and stayed there. Picked the rod up to see the line moving from left to right as a carp kited. Five minutes later and a cracking turbo common of 14lb graced the net. Another one for the future. Weighed, photographed and checked the hook. Point turned over and was just changing the rig when the right hand rod ripped off to a flyer. Cracking scrap and 10 minutes later Davy's Mirror was on the bank at 27lb 120z. An unreal half an hour! After getting the rod back out I text Jim, keith and the two john's the good news. Fifteen minutes later keith gave me a bell and half way through me describing the two captures the right hand rod absolutely screamed off again. Speak to you later Keith! don't panic, picked up the rod and another battle commenced. This time I'd put on my polarised sunglasses and I kept seeing what looked like a very large common cutting through the water with me attached. Please don't come off! After what seemed like half an hour the fish went into the net. i looked down across it's back and thought that's got to be around 30lb! Now as Jim Gilbert regularly tells me I haven't had a 30 from T Tardebigge, could this be the one? Up on the scales she went exactly 31lb the Mosaic common at it's best weight to date. my 1st Tarde 30 after several years and a few near misses. Three Tarde carp between 8am and nine thirty, I must be dreaming, but fortunately not. True to form the next 24 hours passed without incident. Typical Tarde fishing! Small windows of opportunity. Still I'm certainly not complaining! hope you enjoy the accompanying pics. See you on the bank soon and as i text the guys at the time, "rock on Tommy!"

1st Tarde session of 2011 IMG_1508

1st Tarde session of 2011 IMG_1510

1st Tarde session of 2011 IMG_1524

1st Tarde session of 2011 IMG_1528

1st Tarde session of 2011 IMG_1532

1st Tarde session of 2011 IMG_1536

silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

1st Tarde session of 2011 Empty Re: 1st Tarde session of 2011

Post by swimmers_mate Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Great angling john! Looks like Davy's is on a bit of a munch Cool
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:53 am

Cracking session John! Always nice to catch from a different swim aswell. Come to think of it I have never caught a fish from the caravan! It seems to be one of the mosaic's favourite haunts. - Didnt John Grubb catch her near enough exactly a year ago from around that area?
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Hi John

Great pics, mate. Superb stuff. Deffo the mosaic, having had a squiz at the larger photos. 4th confirmed Tarde 30+. Just like London buses etc !!!

Nice write up, too.

See you soon.

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:29 am

big big congrats Mr Howard super result mate and good to see your pics you are now 1 of the few who have had 30lber from the res so heres to the next one mate

Simon
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down