TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First carp captures of 2013

+3
carpsy04
Longcast
silver fox
7 posters

Go down

First carp captures of 2013 Empty First carp captures of 2013

Post by silver fox Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi Guys,
Just to report that the first carp captures since the turn of the year have occured during the last 10 days. Russ took the first of the year on Friday 15th March, a mid double common which took his bait 24 hours after the lake had been frozen!

I fished a 24 our session between Wednesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon last week, 20th & 21st March. I had an early morning alarm call at 7.30am Thurs. from an old friend of mine, "The Silver Common" at 28lb 14oz.

The fish almost looked like a Ghostie after a winter in the murky depths of Tarde!
First carp captures of 2013 IMG_2405
Still an immaculate fish which hopefully will go over 30lb later this year?
First carp captures of 2013 IMG_2412
I'll be using Spa Baits on Tardebigge this year and this capture came on my first time of using a new bait on test from the company. An encouraging start. If you're interested in using Spa Baits give the new owner Matt a call on 07850942429.

Don't forget even if you choose not to publish your captures on the Forum like myself that all carp captures are to be reported to Keith Jones, our Records Officer, within 3 days of completing your fishing session as our rules state. Keith is available on 07818704187. He will record your capture immediately but your catch will not be published on our website until at least one monthn after capture. Remember that "Recording captures is essential for the management and welfare of carp stocks and publishing is of interest and news value to our members."

Remember to carry a copy of our rules with you at all times. They are available from Yvonne at our office. I carry sets with me when at the Res. Or I can email you a current set if you email a request to me at: jho4e@hotmail.co.uk

Tight or slack lines for the coming season, depending on your preference, and wet nets and weigh slings to all!
[left]
[/left]
silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

First carp captures of 2013 Empty Re: First carp captures of 2013

Post by Longcast Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Nice one mate. The fish looks in very good condition after a long winter.

Longcast
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Good hunting Mr Howard you can really see from my pictures where the extra weight is thanks for posting mate did she give you a hard fight i know when i had this one 3 years ago was the best and hardest fighting fish ive ever caught
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

First carp captures of 2013 Empty Cheeers to both Simon's for their replies!

Post by silver fox Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Simon M. yes really good condition and hopefully despite the freezing weather the Tarde carp will start to get their heads down over the next few weeks.

Hi Simon W. yes a good scrap was had, that fish is built for power and speed and hopefully any extra weight won't detract from that!

Hope to see both you guys on the bank soon.
silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Anything else happening John have you had anymore??
Simon W
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Sat May 18, 2013 4:59 am

Captures officer. I've heard it all now! I thought you went fishing for a bit of privacy. F**k me is nothing sacred?

'SS'

Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 am

PS. I didn't mean to offend anybody but the last Tarde carp I caught one morning in 2010 I told one person about. Ten minutes later I'd had texts and phone calls off about 10 people as word got round and it royally peed me off. I know the secret squirrel society is treated with much derision by some (which I suspect is one of the reasons for having to report catches) but I personally would like the choice whether or not I tell people what I caught. I say all this as I have fished the place on and off for 20 years and it has been the scene of some of my greatest angling achievements (and failures) and one day In the not too distant future I would like to have joined again. I love the place but I don't think syndicates are for me anymore. Too much 'red tape'. Anyway boys hope your all well and don't take anything I say too much to heart. Tight lines
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbo Sun May 19, 2013 8:58 am

Hi L13, hope u are well. Fair doo's for your comments, regarding keeping captures to yourself that's your style and the way u prefer to fish. I will say tho that being involved in a syndicate is very much like being in a club, clubs have a code of conduct to keep things on an even keel, hopefully to keep everyone happy and free from disputes. From my experience its only a few people that ever upset this balance (people who dont fit in normally) and the Rules list is a bolster to remove them and to protect the other members and the syndicate as a whole. The other option people have is "Day tickets" and their more than welcome to them! Ps most top uk syndicates will expect u to report fish captures within 3 days off leaving the fishery. Many will have a log book u fill in before you leave.... It's in the rules! There's always Oxford, a canal or the river I suppose. Lol
jimbo
jimbo
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The villan Sun May 26, 2013 11:05 pm

You fish a syndicate and pay your money. So I feel you have the right to know what's being caught and how the fish are progressing. Also up the villa!!!!
The villan
The villan
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjpugh Mon May 27, 2013 11:46 am

Here, here!

Robjpugh
NODDY
NODDY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:04 am

jimbo wrote:Hi L13, hope u are well. Fair doo's for your comments, regarding keeping captures to yourself that's your style and the way u prefer to fish. I will say tho that being involved in a syndicate is very much like being in a club, clubs have a code of conduct to keep things on an even keel, hopefully to keep everyone happy and free from disputes. From my experience its only a few people that ever upset this balance (people who dont fit in normally) and the Rules list is a bolster to remove them and to protect the other members and the syndicate as a whole. The other option people have is "Day tickets" and their more than welcome to them! Ps most top uk syndicates will expect u to report fish captures within 3 days off leaving the fishery. Many will have a log book u fill in before you leave.... It's in the rules! There's always Oxford, a canal or the river I suppose. Lol

Jimbo. So in a nut shell, I don't fit in, and if I don't like the rules sod off? Lol. Cheers MATE! Smile
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down