TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a few more pics uploaded

2 posters

Go down

a few more pics uploaded Empty a few more pics uploaded

Post by stokiepaul Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 am

Here are a few more shots of the fish I had last week, also a lovely common for Russ from behind the iron curtain, we have also both lost the mirror from behind the net now, so Russ maybe thats one for this week?! Russ also has a few photos of fish from behind the net, I witnessed some of the best 'commando carping' from Russ I have ever seen..... You had to be there, but lets just say we both ended up in the water and soaked to the bone!! Not a pretty sight, but it had to be done! Also a cracking 13lb mirror for Grant from the house last week, an absolute beauty, love to catch up with this one in a few years time!!!!! From the amount of small 'turbos' and large groups of fish I saw all last week, my initial impressions are the net is defiantly having a positive affect on the lake... lets hope they really start to get the heads down or up over the next few weeks!! Stalky.

[img]a few more pics uploaded Mirrorjohn[/img]

[img]a few more pics uploaded Fatturbo[/img]

[img]a few more pics uploaded Turbo[/img]

[img]a few more pics uploaded Russ1[/img][img]a few more pics uploaded Russ111[/img]

[img]a few more pics uploaded Grantm[/img]

[img]a few more pics uploaded Lovelym[/img]
stokiepaul
stokiepaul
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

a few more pics uploaded Empty Re: a few more pics uploaded

Post by carpsy04 Fri May 01, 2009 9:54 am

theres some cracking fish there chaps
well done both of you Razz
carpsy04