TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!!

4 posters

Go down

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! Empty New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!!

Post by The Welshman Mon May 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi chaps

Just a quick note to let you know that yesterday, Sunday, British Waterways (ably assisted by the lads who were fishing) stocked 36 (!!) pike into Tarde. These fish, as I understand it, have been transferred from Cannock Chase Resevoir (which is being drained), having undergone the official EA/Waterways testing process.

"How big ?!?!?" I hear you cry !!! Well, the average size was around the 5 -8lb mark. However, there were a good dozen fish well into doubles, with 3 - 4 going 18lb+. The largest was 19lb 4ozs.

"Did you get photos, you useless Welsh sheepshagger?!?!?" I suspect you're now asking yourself. Well, as it goes, I did !!! Here are ALL the photos we were able to take, as the fish were literally being whapped in there, to minimise stress etc:

Before anyone goes down the Res with a load of lures/deadbaits, I spoke to Russ about this, and he doesn't want anyone fishing for them just yet. We want them to settle in, start chomping, so there'll probably be more on this at the meeting. At this point in time, there is NO fishing for them on purpose. We'll talk this through at the meeting, so that everyone can ask question, and the bailiffs can come up with a set of rules for pike fishing.

Anyway - enjoy the photos:

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0758

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0759

The big girl...............

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0760

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0765

One of the little jackers...........

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0767

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0768

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0769

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! IMG_0770
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! Empty Re: New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!!

Post by The villan Mon May 03, 2010 4:20 pm

very exciting boys, gives me something to do throu the winter Very Happy Very Happy
The villan
The villan
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!! Empty Re: New Tardebigge Residents - PIKE !!!! And LOTS of them !!!

Post by carpsy04 Tue May 04, 2010 6:12 am

some tarde looking pike there chaps cant wait for the winter
Keith looks happy but Jim whats up with your face kidda lol!
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Tue May 04, 2010 11:35 am

He'd rather not have em Si thats why! There wont be nothin left for him once they have eaten his Bream and Hybrids!

lol!

Only jokin Jimbo you know I love ya!!
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down