TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke's common

5 posters

Go down

Luke's common Empty Luke's common

Post by carpsy04 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm

here you go kidda....happy dayz Very Happy
Luke's common Fish028-1

Luke's common Fish026

Luke's common Fish025

and again the best bit....
Luke's common Fish029
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Luke's common Empty Re: Luke's common

Post by Lucky-13 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Well done Lukey keep it up!! I have seen one or two like this with a bit of koi in them. Nice!
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Nice one luke, good angling Cool
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lukey 13 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 pm

alright lads it seems to have gone a little quite on here,any reason why? well i must admit that this year so far ive managed 8 nights and severn tarde beauties [pics will be up soon] i done 1 night back in april and managed to winkle a 21lb pb common out with my lower arm in a cast and help from jim nice one mate.also done 3 nights about a month ago i lost 4 but landed 3 a pb mirror @ 21lb 6ozs.a common @21lb and another @ 18lb 10 ozs.which on that night i took pictures of the lake record,well done si.when is the elusive 34lb going to turn up? done a weekend 2 weeks ago and managed to have a mirror @18lb 12ozs and a common @ 14lb 12ozs.then last fri i had the smallest of them all a cracking common @ 10lb 8ozs,was funny really as jim and i were only talking the day before about not really hearing or seeing any smaller fish out,think that comes down to speaking up about our cathces big and small.we all pay good money to fish this cracking venue so lets see whats coming out.ps will get photos up soon.hope everyone is well?
lukey 13
lukey 13
NODDY
NODDY

http://ekul_8@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:09 am

Good call Luke. It is a shame that we're not posting as regularly as we were. There was a definite buzz on here over the Winter and the beginning of the Spring with everybody full of hope of the coming season. I think in reality life catches up with us and people dont get to fish as often as they would like to which means they dont have as much to report. And even when they they have, the novelty wears off a bit. Im afraid I have been the same. Not so much lack of interest, more lack of anything to say apart from the odd well done etc!! But well done on your latest captures, well earned in my book and keep at em!! Im busy in the coming weeks but hopefully come mid-September, I'll try and get amongst em myself. Fingers crossed!

Take it easy.
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 pm

luke the reason it went quite was due to people putting there catches on then within 24hrs others would be moving in on them and messing there session up.so to protect there fishing catches stopped being put up!!!!!!sad really that anglers dont respect other anglers efforts as we all know that the carp dont just give them self up waving a white flag do they. Very Happy
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Luke Luke Luke 8 nights and 7 fish come on mate thats pukka son hope to be up there soon myself... its more than likley it'll be next week now, will pop up sunday tho to the divers and get the low down with whats going on with the place hope to see you soon fella and the rest of you!!!!!!

Simon Very Happy Very Happy
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down