TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE- 2 MAVER DISTINCTION RODS

Go down

FOR SALE- 2 MAVER DISTINCTION RODS Empty FOR SALE- 2 MAVER DISTINCTION RODS

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Hi, new member, 2 o/n's done and 3 excessively large bream on the bank!!! I'm selling my 2 Maver 2.5lb TC Distinction rods, they are top of the range and cost just over £115 new. Only received light use and am looking for £50 for the pair including the bags. Based in Stoke Prior so local or could meet up the Reservoir to suit.

Finally, if anyone is having any joy with Eels or Pike can they let me know as still finding my feet on this venue, cheers Simon.

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE- 2 MAVER DISTINCTION RODS Empty Re: FOR SALE- 2 MAVER DISTINCTION RODS

Post by The Welshman Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:06 pm

Hi Simon

The only person who bother with eels is Jim. Haven't seen him for a while, but can PM him your mobile number if you like. I think he stuck an eel rod out about 6 weeks ago and had one. There's definitely some snakes in the Res, mate. I don't think ANYONE has ever bothered for the pike since I've been on. Jim and Dean (no longer a member) had a go for perch last winter, and landed some tidy stripies (almost 3lb).

Will see you on the bank some time.

cheers

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Cheers Keith

really appreciate you taking the time to get back to me, my number is 07970 659955 if you ever need it. First time membership for me having fished many of the smaller local places e.g. Woodrow, lost a carp and still waiting to get off the mark at the minute!! If you can knock us down Jims number that would be great, I bumped into him a couple of weeks ago, look forward to seeing you on the bank also- should be down Friday night.
Cheers
Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down