TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spa Baits

2 posters

Go down

Spa Baits Empty Spa Baits

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi guys,

I met the lad from Spa Baits at work today and i was really taken with the quality of his bait and i am thinking about moving onto his baits.

and i know alot of it goes into Tardebigge so who better to ask then you guys about it

can anyone suggest which one to go with??

Regards
Phil

Back to top Go down

Spa Baits Empty Re: Spa Baits

Post by jimbo Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Hi Phil, dont think we have met on the bank yet. Can certainly recommend the S.A.S from Spa baits, its caught me many fish from Tardy up to 30lb 4oz including 11 other 20's last year, nuff said. Hope to see up up there slaying em mate. Jim.
jimbo
jimbo
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Spa Baits Empty baits

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Hi mate,

not actually on the syndi yet just getting to know people and helping out when i can up the water.

looking forward to doing a few guest sessions on tardy over the coming year all be well though.

my mate lister from another water, recommended the SAS aswell so think i will go with this as this is the bait i was tasting earlier and even i liked it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by RUSS Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 am

Got just one thing to say on this subject Phil,GET ONT IT!! if it aint been used on your water then i see a mullering on the cards!!!! although Les might not thank you for using it to empty projects fella. Very Happy Sad Very Happy
RUSS
RUSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:58 am

to be honest russ very much doubt il be getting down there much in the coming year, with work etc god i hate not being a student anymore.

will probs be going into himley so looking forward to june 16th now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down