TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Grubb's just met the Tarde "cat"

3 posters

Go down

John Grubb's just met the Tarde "cat" Empty John Grubb's just met the Tarde "cat"

Post by The Welshman Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Just spoken to John Grubb, who was walking back from the Gulley, having been over to see Jeremy.

He said that as he was walking along the path behind Stoney Island, a "large cat", jet black, sprung out onto the path about 15 feet in front of him, and then trotted off down the path towards the dam wall exit.

I knew I'd seen a panther, and it wasn't just a kitten !!! Very Happy Very Happy

Just thought it's only fair to let the other lads know that "moggs" is back on the scene.
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

John Grubb's just met the Tarde "cat" Empty Re: John Grubb's just met the Tarde "cat"

Post by carpsy04 Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 pm

well i'll be taking Tia along this wkd i think lol
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

John Grubb's just met the Tarde "cat" Empty Re: John Grubb's just met the Tarde "cat"

Post by The Welshman Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Si

Can I borrow her next time I go. May have a word with Lee to see if I can borrow Kosi, and Dave to borrow Hooch as well, like !!!! Very Happy

It'll be like Crufts up there soon.

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 am

Pussy's Very Happy
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:31 pm

From what i have heard about it that cats been around a while now so if it was going to eat one of us im sure its had plenty of chances with half leathered danglers flat out on there bedchairs Very Happy
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 am

Very true, Jas.

Let's be fair, a few of the lads would feed it for weeks !!! Very Happy

With my curry/booze/coffee/fag breathe, on a session, it'll be staying well clear.

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am

very very true Keith i bet all of our breathe stink tho i dont no anybody who brushes the teeth while there fishing lol
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down