TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollie's Pike

2 posters

Go down

Ollie's Pike Empty Ollie's Pike

Post by silver fox Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Apologies to Ollie Guise as I took these photos of Ollie with a pike he caught in early November and meant to post them at the time. However he caught the fish from the caravan and I happened to be around to help him with the unhooking and photos. We didn't weigh the fish as we wanted to get this beautiful looking specimen back in the water ASAP. However as you'll see from the snaps it's around 15 or 16 lbs and a real good looker to boot!

Ollie's Pike IMG_1906
Ollie's Pike IMG_1905

There's been a few pikers up at the Res this winter including Ollie and Russ, John and Mick Maycroft and Dean "Coventry Carp Leads" Perks. They've all had some good action but I'm not aware of a winter 20 as yet? Still the pike introduced into the Res last year are obviously thriving if Ollie's fish is anything to go by!

silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Ollie's Pike Empty Re: Ollie's Pike

Post by coventrycarpleads Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I have to agree all the pike i have caught have been absolutely mint and i have really enjoyed myself even if on the last couple of trips the weather was bitterly cold but i will continue and hopefully break that 20 pound barrier Smile
coventrycarpleads
coventrycarpleads
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down