TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anti social behaviour

4 posters

Go down

anti social behaviour Empty anti social behaviour

Post by sach26.8 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 pm

just got back from 2 nights on the res and last night me and rob where confronted by what can only be described as idiots rob was on the canel bank and i was in the beach they kicked over the toilet (which i have now placed back and is ok) and came in to the beach so i spoke to them in a polite manner and told them of there ways i think they understood im just saying that confrontation isnt always the way forward but what do you do at 2am and strangers are in your swim in densily wooded areas over the back your views please sach Twisted Evil (ps i didnt have a fish)
sach26.8
sach26.8
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

anti social behaviour Empty Re: anti social behaviour

Post by carpsy04 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:15 pm

I think you did the right thing kicking off would just put fuel on the fire think ylu did well to stay calm
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjpugh Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:41 am

Calm, mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Robjpugh
NODDY
NODDY

Back to top Go down

anti social behaviour Empty Police have been informed and promise night patrols at weekends

Post by silver fox Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Sach and Rob sorry you had to go through those difficult encounters this weekend but well done for the way you handled the situation. I emailed the police with a report on the incidents today and Russ rang in and spoke to an officer. They have promised to make patrol visits between 10.00pm and 1.00am over the coming weekends which can only help. Also don't forget the 101 calls if you feel anti social behaviour is a threat to you at the RES. It's an onging issue for us which we will keep on trying to resolve.
silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by sach26.8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 pm

cheers john its good to see we are taking the right approach towards this issue if unresolved who knows what could happen
Very Happy
sach26.8
sach26.8
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down