TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday

5 posters

Go down

BIG thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday Empty BIG thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday

Post by The Welshman Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Hiya chaps

Quick note to say big thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday to help with the chipping of the swims. A MASSIVE thanks to Grant, who brought his quad and trailer, and saved us all hernias. Thought this was going to be easy work, but it was FAR from it. There's a slab of beer of your choice on it's way to you, mate, when you're fishing next. I know I can speak for everyone there when I say it was very much appreciated.

We bark chipped the Long, the Secret, the House, the Gulley, the Island and the Caravan. We were hoping to do Mallins and Russ's, but it was hard work lugging tonne bags of wet chippings. The Gulley needs some more chippings (we took 9 tonne bags over there, and it's still not completely done).

Anyway - the swims are now looking fantastic, but we still need to take bags of chippings over to the gulley, Russ's and Mallins.

Can I ask all members who feel inclined, that when they walk over the other side, they take a bag of chippings with you, and dump them on Mallins/Russ's or the Gully? If we all do this once, we'll finish it off completely.

Anyway, the fishing wasn't great, but it'll pick up soon, no doubt.

Thanks again, chaps.

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

BIG thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday Empty Re: BIG thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday

Post by stokiepaul Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Grant, you da man! cheers

Looking sweet down there now boys!
stokiepaul
stokiepaul
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

BIG thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday Empty Re: BIG thanks to all the lads who came down yesterday

Post by carpsy04 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:49 pm

lee was telling how nice the swims were looking i'll be down there saturday i cant wait.....
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Dont forget to sweep up after your session then mate Very Happy
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Whilst I know that Neil is having a banter, here, there is an important point. Let's try and keep the swims tidy, and look after them. A lot of effort has gone in by most of the members of the syndicate to tart it all up. I certainly don't want to be backfilling, chipping etc any time soon, and I'm sure that's a view held by most (bar Anthony who loves a bit of graft).

Cheers

Keith

PS Back to bantering !!
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:23 pm

here here Keith lad keep the tarde tidy....
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Tidy! I see what you did there mate Cool
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RUSS Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Been without laptop for some time guys, so my apologies for the lack of communication. I would personally like to echo Keith's comments and say a huge thank you to Grant for the help and effort on the day in question ,and also let every member know that it was also he who supplied the bark chippings in the first place... FREE OF CHARGE.!!!!!!!!! there is a debt of gratitude to be re paid there , and rest assured it will be!! with members like this the syndicate and fishery can only go from strength to strength. thanks for everything fella. from the whole syndicate. and a big thanks from me.
RUSS
RUSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down