TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loud Lee off the mark!

+3
Jaseyb
The Welshman
Lucky-13
7 posters

Go down

Loud Lee off the mark! Empty Loud Lee off the mark!

Post by Lucky-13 Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 am

News just in, Loud lee has had one 21lb 3oz. Dont know any more info as yet but well done son!

Hope to see some pics soon!

Mike

Razz
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Loud Lee off the mark! Empty Re: Loud Lee off the mark!

Post by The Welshman Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 am

It's the two tone pot bellied common (Jurassic). Ususally makes an appearance around this time. Lee had it this time last year, as well.
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:44 am

Lee just had another its the one john called the beast a few weeks ago pretty much the same weight Very Happy
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:48 am

yes yes its all kicking off for the loud one the common was down abit in weight but the mirra was mint he tells me go no son let them avvvvvv itttttt lol Simon Very Happy
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 pm

congrats to the loud one, good angling mate!
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylee Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Just had another one, 22.12 very pritty one this.
luckylee
luckylee
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by grantd Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:26 am

fair play fella one stalked and two static top dangling mate
grantd
grantd
BREAM ANGLER
BREAM ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylee Sun May 02, 2010 6:07 pm

cheers grant, and thanks for the picture and your assistance, and a thank you to jason as well for the help, cheers lads. Very Happy
luckylee
luckylee
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Mon May 03, 2010 9:06 am

are you gonna get your pics up fella or keep them for your self
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Mon May 03, 2010 2:51 pm

pics pics pics cheers
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylee Tue May 04, 2010 7:15 pm

keep them for me self mate, they are on me camera mate, when i see you i will give you a gander, not that bothered about putting my captures on here to tell you the truth mate, kieth asked me if was going to put up the pictures as he has stoped doing it for people now, and i told him the same, might keep them all, and if i get chance to winkle a few more over the coming season, will sit down at one of the meetings and have a look through the lot, getting better with the self takes now, so dont need to bother any one, to tell you truth, i think alot of whats been happening with people jumping onto peoples pre baiting and so on has a lot to do with the captures being put strait on the tinternet, by the time you have got home people no what you have been up to, i will be more than happy to show any one the pictures, and at the end of the season divulge the lot, the where, the bait, the spot the time, the moon phase, the wind direction, how many baits i put in the pva bag, only joking lads, you see what i mean, just want to keep me head down, and crack on with things. pirat
luckylee
luckylee
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Hiya Lee

Yep. I'm not putting up any info on here, until we get back to "normal Tardebigge", where the members are tidy with one another, and are not trying to piggyback other people's efforts. I'm sure that, in a month or two, we'll get back to where we all want it to be.

It's a shame, because this is a resource that a lot of syndicates don't have. It's a great way of showing the other members some of the fish which reside in Tardebigge.

BUT, If I'm having a walk up there, and someone else has caught, I'm not going to put any notes up here. It'll be down to individual choice.

I'll still post up my own catch reports, as it's not going to take me long at the moment.

It's a real shame, but there you go. I'm just going to get on with my fishing, and not get involved with the politics.

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm

It will sort itself out! Wink
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Lee, sorry I reported your capture on here, probably wasnt the best thing to do under the circumstances. I just thought you'd probably put pics up yourself anyway and also wanted to give you a big shout out.

Hope it hasnt wrecked your fishing!

Mike
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Thu May 06, 2010 5:36 am

Sorry mike but i dont see how it had any ill affects on his session he turned up monday Or tuesday dropped in to a swim he saw fish in and had three good angling if you ask me and he let you know in the middle of the night i put up he had one as i was there (again no what on or where from just weight) and he put one up him self unless some one went and dropped in on him after that i dont know?the only answer is keep quite till you finish and dont report unless asked
catch reports and photos are not just to show off what we catch but in helps the owners monitor the weight and condition of their fish ,hows it go a picture tells a thousand words or something like that.
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Thu May 06, 2010 5:51 am

I know yeah, it was more incase he was still keeping the swim topped up to try and get another hit out of it. I dont know if this was the case as I havnt been down for a while and have lost touch slightly but for all I knew the publicity I gave him by posting his catch report could have meant that pirates had hijacked his prebaiting! pirat

Also, the fact that I hadnt cleared it with Lee first was something I didnt think of at the time. Especially now I know that he doesnt want his pics posted.
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Thu May 06, 2010 6:23 am

Fair points but i know atleast two others have been baiting the said swim and one has made it known,
i saw fish infront of the long runway but i didnt have ago at them cause i know john is having ago at them but thats just me and MY views if you keep baiting quite then you carnt moan if someone drops in the swim,if you let everyone know then someone drops in people will have there own views
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Thu May 06, 2010 6:35 am

I understand if every swim was being setup then your going to tread on someones toes what ever. Me and grant were talking the other day about a lake he used to fish and pre baiting was banned maybe its something to look at i have heard of other lakes doing this
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Thu May 06, 2010 7:16 am

If everyone targets single swims there will be knowhere for the anglers with less time/bait to fish. We all know the risks taken when pre baiting a swim and if you are being secret squirell about it how are people going to know you've been putting the time in? If i dont know someones been putting time into a certain area and i rock up and there's fish in front of me im dropping in!
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Thu May 06, 2010 7:16 am

Saying that, if i knew i would leave well alone.
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaseyb Thu May 06, 2010 2:06 pm

well i may take some stick for this but thats the difference between people that have come up through the ranks of private waters and those that make their way up from day tickets to private waters theres a big difference in the way you fish the two
Jaseyb
Jaseyb
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Thu May 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Ban prebaiting? lets not make it harder than it already is, If it was a heavily stocked small water then I'd agree! I think if everyone is open about where they are baiting and others show their respect then there shouldnt be a problem. Mentioning no names but I have spoke to at least one person who doesnt give a toss who's prebait he drops in on. Hopefully the next members meeting should put this whole thing to bed!

Mike
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Totally agree jase. Im just unfortunate in that my circumstances only allow me to fish every now and again and cant afford to pile bait in when im not fishing. Thats why i will go to the day waters to get the old rod bent with a small pva bag of chops and take my chance on the res when i get the opertunity. The res is a very unique water that i love and cherish every moment on there. Unless we get this subject aired at the meeting it's just going to rumble on until it gets out of hand and ends up in fisticuffs on the banks of Tidybutt Reservoir!!!
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylee Thu May 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Lucky-13 wrote:Lee, sorry I reported your capture on here, probably wasnt the best thing to do under the circumstances. I just thought you'd probably put pics up yourself anyway and also wanted to give you a big shout out.

Hope it hasnt wrecked your fishing!

Mike
it was not intended at you mike, or any one else for that matter, i have never really been mad about this internet thing or the forums to be honest, as for the management knowing how the fish are getting on, russ will always no where i stand, and the fish that i am catching, just dont see the need to air it on here, the catches to me a very personal, i'm not fishing to prove a point, or show what i can do, i just want to go and catch fish and go home, like i said in my previouse post, i'm more than willing to share my captures with any one that approches me on the bank, and to let them no what i have saw, on that paticular day, like what fish have showed, and where, and that, it was only last bloody year i got the bloody internet, thats how much it never bothered me, i think some of these forums cause conflict, and detract from what i'm trying to acheive, and thats to just keep out of the way, pop down to a place that i adore, and if i'm lucky catch a few fish i'n the process, what happened to phoning each other up, and speaking to each other on the bank, to gleen information.
or going down there finding the fish, winkling a few on the quiet, and going home with that smug smile on your face, knowing all that hard work you have put in over the intervining weeks, has finally come together.
Those are the days that i personally love about my fishing.
and may they live on. Wink
luckylee
luckylee
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down