TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011/12 syndicate subscriptions

3 posters

Go down

2011/12 syndicate subscriptions Empty 2011/12 syndicate subscriptions

Post by silver fox Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi to everyone and Happy New Year to you all!

Tardebigge Anglers Syndicate subscriptions for 2011/12 will be £275 for existing members. Remember to pay your subs by the end of February at the latest. From the 1st March places will be offered to new members. We currently have a waiting list of 72 wishing to join the syndicate. There will be a working party weekend at the end of February on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th. Please try and attend on one of the two days if possible. We will be sending out our Winter 2011 Newsletter shortly and this will carry further details on the work party agenda and latest catch reports etc. If you have any items you'd like included just give me a call on 07876014089 or email jh04e@hotmail.co.uk

Best wishes for the coming season,
John Howard,
Head Bailiff
silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

2011/12 syndicate subscriptions Empty Re: 2011/12 syndicate subscriptions

Post by swimmers_mate Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi john,

Thanks for the information mr head baliff sir Wink

Just a quick question though and thats why the rise in subscriptions upto £275? Is there a stocking we should know about or is there a need for extra revenue for building materials etc.....

Cheers matey cheers
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2011/12 syndicate subscriptions Empty Reasons for syndicte subscription increase

Post by silver fox Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi Neil,
I'm not planning on getting involved in a debate on this and will also be putting a written rationale into the forthcoming newsletter. I have discussed the increase with Russell and principally it's based on the following:
1. Inflation in general, as you hinted at, mean that the administration and maintenance costs of running and developing the fishery are inevitably increasing.
2. The rates on the lease required by British Waterways are also increasing year on year and have to be factored into the equation.
3. Value for money in comparison to other syndicte waters. I think you'll find that any syndicate with a stock of fish comparible with Tardebigge is going to cost at least £300 plus. I think we are all excited at the prospects for the fishery over the next decade. It's up to the individual to decide if they want to continue with their membership. Most of us are lucky to have the Res on our doorstep. Start travelling down to Oxfordshire etc. and £50 worth of petrol will not go very far. The subscription for new members will be £275 plus a £25 joining/ admin. fee.

I know Russell has not taken the decision lightly and will be sympathetic if any current members my wish to pay in two installments.
Do give myself or Russell a ring if you need any more information.

Best wishes,
John
silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmers_mate Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi john,

Thanks for the reply. All these things need to be taken into account and as you say compared to other commercial fisheries tardy res is not only on our doorstep but also still decent value for money. I look forward to reading the forthcoming news letter and more so the warmer spring weather! Tight lines Smile
swimmers_mate
swimmers_mate
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.heroesandvillains.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:12 pm

this would really help me paying over 2 months as i've just had to fork out 400 pound on my car but ill give Russ a ring anyway.
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down