TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syndicate subscriptions 2012/13

+2
Lucky-13
silver fox
6 posters

Go down

Syndicate subscriptions 2012/13 Empty Syndicate subscriptions 2012/13

Post by silver fox Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Tardebigge Anglers Syndicate subscriptions for 2012/13 will remain the same as last year at £275 for existing members. Please be aware that the latest payment date for existing members is the end of February. From the 1st March onwards any syndicate vacancies will be offered to anglers currently on the waiting list. As usual payments can be made by contacting Yvonne and Ollie Guise at 2 Penmanor, Bromsgrove. Tel. 01527 577608 to arrange a convenient time to visit, pay and collect your membership card. There will be a spring work party over the weekend of Saturday and Sunday 3rd & 4th March. We expect all members to make every effort to attend on at least one day over the weekend. Further details of our work party weekend activities will be in the forthcoming Winter Newsletter which all members will receive in the post shortly. If you have any queries you can contact me on 07876014089.

Best wishes to all members for the coming season,

John Howard
Head Bailiff,

P.S. If you do have any financial issues in relation to subscription payment by the end of February don't hesitate to contact Russell on 07970318585 to discuss this.
silver fox
silver fox
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Syndicate subscriptions 2012/13 Empty Re: Syndicate subscriptions 2012/13

Post by Lucky-13 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:18 pm

What date does the current ticket expire? I might give it one last quick blast before it runs out!
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

http://www.blackmarketbaits.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Lucky-13 wrote:What date does the current ticket expire? I might give it one last quick blast before it runs out!

End of Feb, I think, Mike. Not joining? Be a sad day to see you drop off. Will be needing some bait, mate. There may be a French trip on the cards, so we'll be looking at 70kg easy.

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coventrycarpleads Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm

And don`t forget the leads Keith Laughing
coventrycarpleads
coventrycarpleads
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 am

The Welshman wrote:
Lucky-13 wrote:What date does the current ticket expire? I might give it one last quick blast before it runs out!

End of Feb, I think, Mike. Not joining? Be a sad day to see you drop off. Will be needing some bait, mate. There may be a French trip on the cards, so we'll be looking at 70kg easy.

Keith

Keith

No mate I think I'm gonna give it a miss this year as it's unlikely I'll have the time to get my money's worth. It's just too much of an all or nothing venue and I can't see the point unless I'm gonna do a proper campaign. To tell you the truth I need a break from Carp fishing as I havn't had my head on for some time. I reckon at some point this year though I'm gonna get the old fly rods out and enter deepest darkest Cymru in persuit of the elusive Sea Trout! A species that's intrigued me for some time believe it or not, and maybe revisit some of my childhood haunts and just go back to basics and do some 'normal' fishing! But apart from that yes, bait is still going to available from early spring-ish, I'm still looking to build up more customers and hopefully this year Mr Davenport will be testing something new for me so I'll still be doing the rounds as ever but sadly just not fishing so much. That said, if there's ever an opportunity to come on as a guest at some point during the summer I'll gladly snap it up! Wink

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda! LOL

Mike
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 am

Yeah. Can understand your position, mate.

Don't go down to Wales calling them sea trout, otherwise you'll get some dodgy looks - they're "sewin". And make sure if you're on the Tawe to wear a Cardiff City T shirt - that'll get you on the best beats !! Not.

Will deffo be after some bait again this year, mate. And ANYONE going to France would be nuts not to stock up on the 13, after the results our chaps have had on it over the past two years out there. Just look at John and Russ's results this year. And John and Jim's results last year for evidence of the "carp crack".

See you soon, mate. Take care.

And BTW - there will never be a problem with a guesty whenever you want, as I'm sure you already know.

Keith

The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carpsy04 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:42 pm

bloody hell mike i'm gutted your not re joining gonna miss ya fella the very best of luck with the sea trout tho don't forget to take extra batteries for ya headtorch and look out for big full moons lol as for the bait best of luck on sales this year mate...

Simon
carpsy04
carpsy04
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Cheers guys

Don't worry though Si, as I say I'll still be showing my face from time to time and it won't be forever, I may be back next year and yeah your right they reckon its best to fish for the Sea Trout at night, they're a really enigmatic fish from what I gather. I can't say it's something I'll end up doing regularly because of the distance but I reckon take some camping gear and the rods and just go for a long weekend, fish for the brownies in the day and the Sewin at night, easier said than done though. If I'm totally honest its just an excuse to do something different as I havn't been away in ages and Cat and I are planning to visit more places this year. Makes a change from being sat behind the buzzers going stir crazy! Razz

Mike
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Longcast Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi john. Do you want me to bring the chainsaws down for the work party or will they not be needed?

Longcast
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down