TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good telephone numbers for food to the bank

3 posters

Go down

Good telephone numbers for food to the bank Empty Good telephone numbers for food to the bank

Post by The Welshman Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:26 pm

FYI all the new members

For all the lazy buggers out there, I thought I'd post up a bit about ordering food on the Res.

We have, over the past two years, been ordering curries from the Anarkali Indian Takeaway in Bromsgrove. Really tidy curry, loads of it, for a fair price. They also deliver to the gate. You can pay by card (over the phone) or cash (when they arrive). When ordering, just say that you're one of the fishermen on Tardebigge Reservoir, and they'll know where to deliver it. Also, a good idea is to get them to phone you when they're setting off to deliver, as this gives you about 10 minutes to get to the gate.

The number for the Anarkali is (01527) 579926.

If you're after a cooked breakfast, then Banners Food (by the Ladybird pub in Aston Fields) do a fantastic cooked breakfast in a "carton" for £3.75 (this includes a can of your choice). Plenty of, and really nice. They also do a nice line in lunch for a reasonable price.

There's also a good chippy next to Banners in Aston Fields, which does all the usual, including kebabs etc.

Just thought I'd try and help out the new lads.

Cheers

Keith
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Good telephone numbers for food to the bank Empty Re: Good telephone numbers for food to the bank

Post by jimbo Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Nice one The welshman, keep them new members nice and fat with fast food, it'll deter them from walking over to the good swims on the far side!
jimbo
jimbo
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Good telephone numbers for food to the bank Empty Re: Good telephone numbers for food to the bank

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Thats not a bad idea, saves shed loads of weight in your tackle bag aswell! lol

Dont know if i'd risk a ruby on a 3 day session, would not be able to hold the curry squits in for that long! lol
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Welshman Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:40 pm

You can always ask the copper in the house if you can you can use his latrine, Mart !!!! Very Happy Laughing

Failing that, I find some cold bog roll works wonders !!! He He !!!
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmaster-Zero Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Excuse me bacon! but can I walk through your house in my muddy boots and give birth to a foul smelling little brown fish in your lav?????

Can see that going down a treat!

A cork and bathroom sealant may work better! lol
Fishmaster-Zero
Fishmaster-Zero
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down