TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi russ

Go down

hi russ Empty hi russ

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 3:38 pm

hi russ its karl clarke here we spoke over the phone yesterday i cant find my check book so i have to pay cash wen i get paid on the 29th i ring up a few days before to make sure you are there and arange a time also have you got any sort of map on the pegs and how deep it is and where the features are,any information would be gratefully received ,also is there a going bait or does any good boilie (fish meal)work.look forward to meeting you all and getting involved in the work parties karl clarke

Back to top Go down

hi russ Empty Re: hi russ

Post by RUSS Sat May 16, 2009 11:24 am

No worries fella. As far as bait goes the big one over the last few years has been the s a s from Chris Roadnight . a.k.a SPA BAITS. Fantastic base mix and liquid profile that seems to do the business where ever it gets used. fish meal based with some bird foods, call him on07752920661.
You get a map on joining also and i can spend some time filling in the features with you if you like. look forward to meeting you . Russ
RUSS
RUSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 pm

cheers for the infro mt i think i try nashes scopex squid liver has its never let me down if they dont work then i be buying sum of them baits.and that would be very helpful if you could dot down a few of the features for us look forward to joining and cant wait to get amongst the fish cheers karl also is ther any hot pegs on the lake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:51 pm

hi mt sorry i couldnt afford the ticket yet my car sundnly deciced to die on me and i need to buy another one which i need to save alittle cash as my care has gone to the scapeyard heavan lol i hopefully be able to afford a ticket, get one say end of september if there is any places leaved soz mt karl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down