TARDEBIGGE ANGLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ)

3 posters

Go down

Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ) Empty Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ)

Post by stokiepaul Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:41 am

Fellas
I was just wandering about said question. On the printed paper rules I was given when joining it stated 'no self takes' just re looked at the rules on the website and now no mention... So million dollar question... Is it now Ok to do self takes.... as long as you have the correct / safe equipment.
cheers
stokiepaul
stokiepaul
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ) Empty Re: Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ)

Post by The Welshman Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:32 am

I think so, mate. There's a few who have done self takes over the years, including a grey haired fella who is having difficulty catching anything this season.

I'll let Martin/Russ have the final say, but I don't think there's a problem with it.
The Welshman
The Welshman

http://www.cardiffcity.com

Back to top Go down

Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ) Empty Re: Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ)

Post by stokiepaul Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:49 am

cheers dood. will be down yours later to have a look at the camera adapter you purchased.... looks like you bought the last one from Droitwich u bugga!! Sad
stokiepaul
stokiepaul
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Whats the score with self take photo's (martin / Russ) Empty self take photoes

Post by RUSS Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Yeh sorry fellas my fault , in the early days it was hard to assertain who would be safe to do self take photography as many of the members were new to mart and myself so the rule of NO self takes made sence. but now it would seem that providing the correct equipment is in use then therule makes little sence anymore. All we ask is that only those camera systems with remote shutter capeabilities are used and NOT self timers. and that all other rules about fish safety are observed. i.e please use the biggest unhooking mat you can carry and attend all hook holds or damage as you see fit. any other questions then just ask fellas , its what were here for.
RUSS
RUSS

Back to top Go down

Post by stokiepaul Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Spot on that Russ Cheers Fella! cheers no more mat shots!!
stokiepaul
stokiepaul
CARP ANGLER
CARP ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down